Podcast com exercícios - O tempo passado com “Simple Past” e “Past Continuous”
1. Maybe John _______________________ (meet) his mother.
2. I stayed at home because it _______________________ (rain).
3. I ________________________ (take) a umbrella with me because it __________________________ (be snow) all day.
4. I ________ (offer) him this product. Then he _____________________ (buy) it.
5. Last year, I __________________________ (visit) New York.
6. Oh No! The train ________________ (leave) at 11:45!
7. I _______________ (go) to school at 6:30 yesterday.
8. I _________ (say) to him: “Don't touch that dog!” But he _________ (do) it and the dog _______________ (bite) him.
9. I ______________________ (tell) your secret to my mother.
10. Brazil ________________________ (not win) the last FIFA World Cup.
11. We __________________________ (not fail) the final exams last year.
12. I __________________________ (move out) of my parents’ house last weekend.
13. I ___________________(see) Jim at the airport last week.
14. I ___________________ (make) some pasta last night.
15. They ____________(come) for a meal last tonight and ________ (talk) with us about the next party.
16. Sorry, we ______________ (not confirm) with you yesterday because we ____________ (be) really busy.
17. He _____________ (be) a president of the United States.
18. Last month, I ______________________ (invite) many people to the party, but unfortunately they ________________ (not come).
Respostas:
1. met
2. rained
3. took / was snowing
4. offered / bought
5. visited
6. left
7. went
8. said / did / bit
9. told
10. didn't win
11. didn't fail
12. moved out
13. saw
14. made
15. came / talked
16. didn't confirm / were
17. was
18. invited / didn't come


Comentários
Postar um comentário