Podcast com exercícios - O tempo futuro com “will” ou “going to”

 

 


Exercícios:

1. Maybe John _______________________  (meet) his mother.

2. Look at those clouds! I have a feeling it _______________________  (rain).

3. Take your umbrella with you. I think it __________________________  (snow) soon.

4. I offered him this product. I suppose he _____________________ (take) it.

5. I imagine I __________________________ (visit) New York one day.

6. Oh No! The train ________________ (not leave) at 11:45!

7. What time __________________________ (you / leave) tomorrow?

8. Don't touch that dog! It __________________________ (bite) you!

9. I promise I ______________________ (not tell) your secret to anyone.

10. Who  ________________________ (win) the next Summer Olympics in 2024?

11. I believe you __________________________ (not fail) the exam next week.

12. Well, I am not sure. I guess I __________________________  (visit) my parents at the weekend.

13. I suppose I ___________________(meet) Jim at the airport next week.

14. What ___________________ (you / do) tomorrow tonight?

15. Really? _____________ they ____________(come) for a meal tonight?

16. Sorry, I ______________ (confirm) with you later. She _____________ probably ___________ (stay) till next year.

17. Who _____________ (be) the next president of the United States tomorrow?

18. Next year, I ______________________  (invite) more people to the party, and I hope everyone ________________ (come).

 

 

Respostas:

1. will meet (ainda não decidido)

2. is going to rain (clima)

3. is going to snow (clima)

4. is going to take (suposição)

5. will visit (futuro distante)

6. is not going to leave (fato ou verdade futura)

7. are you going to leave (plano / futuro próximo)

8. will bite (fato ou verdade futura / garantia)

9. will not tell (promessa)

10. will win (futuro distante)

11. will not fail (baseado em algo constatado anteriormente)

12. will visit (decidiu durante a conversa)

13. I'm going to meet (suposição)

14. are you going to do (planos)

15. Will they come (solicitando confirmação)

16. will confirm (garantia) / will probably stay (ainda não decidido)

17.  is going to be (previsão / futuro próximo)

18. will invite / will come (futuro distante)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

O tempo passado com “Simple Past” e “Past Continuous”

Podcast com exercícios - O tempo passado com “Simple Past” e “Past Continuous”